Nunchuck Charlie Nunchuck Charlie

"Have a nice life, mister teddington". HAHAHA LOL

not giving it 5 because i thought the action part was lacking a bit, but it was really fun

Cops And Robbers Cops And Robbers

fantasic idea! loved the concept and the environment

Buxle responds:

Should be an Epic chasing game but I see the stars weak :(

That Guy That Guy

Didn't understand the yellow key thing.
maybe it's a bug. I use the flashlight, i click the laundry, it says "yellow key", but it isn't in my inventory

guasavitox responds:

That's a first time bug, no one has said anything about it, maybe you're running many things at the same time and the code didn't respond, next time I'll try to optimize the code anyways, so these problems won't happen anymore.

The Last Door - Chapter 1 The Last Door - Chapter 1

Very good game, creepy enough but not too much. All the puzzles make sense.
Only problem was on my computer the huge screensize of this game made the experience confusing from time to time

The Business Man The Business Man

fantasic

I was really moved by the soft angelic singing voice and the tragedy that fell upon the characters in this minimalistic scene. You sir are an artist!

Ebul Ebul

like others have said before

main idea is good but from the first stages, it just seems TOO SIMPLE.
i'm sure it can be improved though (=

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

very interesting

the song is actually great, sets the mood and really helps this game..I'm really curious as to what this all about..umm I only wish there were more hints because sometimes you have no idea what you're supposed to do..

Guy of My Dreams Guy of My Dreams

nice

You managed to make a girly game, and I like the main idea, its pretty original. sweet graphics too. For a simple game its a good one, but I would enjoy it more if the gameplay was longer and more sophisticated\interesting.

The Illusionist's Dream The Illusionist's Dream

nice art

I have to agree with the few negative points in other reviews:
art-wise this is great, but the gameplay and controls start to REALLY frustrate you on the fire level..and because of this I won't see the conclusion to the story!
fix all these little problems, and you have a great game.

Ink Ball Ink Ball

interesting

this is good but quite hard..i thought i'd beat all the levels with time, but level 16 is like ..wtf?