The Human Butcherer The Human Butcherer

great

digging the intro part, sounds like old paradise lost..awesome!

The Origin of Disease The Origin of Disease

sweet death metal

I see you got lyrics so i'd like to hear them =P oh and another thing : this song has bass you can actually hear ! good work.

MindOverMatt responds:

First, thank you for the generous vote! Second, I'm hoping either Bad Man Inc or Twilight Necrosis will jump on the vocals. They're both awesome so maybe two versions or something. We'll figure it out. Glad you liked our brand of sweet, buttery death metal!
Matt
PS Don't forget to check Eternalreich's page too!

TNZ - Operation Cannibalism TNZ - Operation Cannibalism

nice!

your band's stuff is good, i'd like to hear some vocals..
oh and, best quality i've heard on this site (=

TheNaziZombies responds:

Thanks man, we really appreciate your feedback. Also, Kyle( Back-Up Guitarist) does do some screaming on "Welcome To Camp", intro to this album. But we plan to have our next album contain some serious vocals, so stick around.

WhaThaFa? WhaThaFa?

lol

your dad is awesome, this is some good playing and a fun track.

We will fuck NOW We will fuck NOW

breebree lol

great, i love those drums

Slamfist Slamfist

holy shit

This the most brutal thing i heard in a while XD

The drumming and riffs+harmonics stuff going on at the first part is more interesting than the rest of it.

MetalLoop#2 MetalLoop#2

a suggestion

i'd try a different solo, these scale runs sound way too happy and not tough like the main riff which is pretty nice. you could also start the solo with less notes maybe eh? haha (; good luck.

NS - Fall of the Waken NS - Fall of the Waken

haha awesome

00:32 is awesome, pantera style. good drums too.

netty-swobb responds:

Pantera you think so? awesome! Thx for the awesome review!

Burning the Past! Burning the Past!

sweet

vocals will really make this a classic.., loved that acoustic part, sounds unreal..
also digging the riffs at 3:12, power-thrashy, reminding me of old 3 inches of blood.

.:Unholy:. Death Demo .:Unholy:. Death Demo

great

i especially like the thrash parts in the beggining. i'd be glad if you pm'd me how to get this guitar sound.